Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Guess who I finally met!

Just noticed this photo up on one of my favorite blogs, so I might as well share too!

Guess who I finally got to meet in person?


She lives in my home town.

Her house is just around the corner from the house I spent my first few years in (and used to be a daycare, complete with giant fish tanks that you could see through the wall of windows when you drove by).

She attends the church I grew up in and my parent's still attend.

And yet somehow it wasn't until this past Saturday that I actually met Meg from Whatever fame face-to-face!! A very shy Little Sister and I dropped off some vitamins for her to send to Africa — and then stayed to chat for a bit.  :)

If by some chance you have not yet been over to her blog yet, GO.
You can thank me later.   :)

And if you're stopping by from Meg's, WELCOME!!! I'm so glad you're here.

xoxo Lori Danelle

5 comments:

  1. Hi Danelle, I just came over to visit from Meg's Blog, so hello. Your blog looks like fun too. You're so lucky you got to meet a fellow blogger in your own hometown...how lucky. I look forward to meeting fellow bloggers as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stopping by from Meg's! Hello and I love your little piece of the blog universe! Can't wait to walk around and check you out :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Meg's to say hello! I'm so jealous that you got to meet Meg in person - I hope to do the same one day! Glad you had a chance to sit and chat with her - she's adorable online and I bet even cuter in person! Have a great day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was fun to meet you!
    sorry i if seemed distracted....we had so much going on that day.
    glad you stopped by and THANKS for the vitamins!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails