Monday, August 30, 2010

Not so very good at this




This has been a crazy couple of weeks. However, that seems to be less and less of an oddity around here! I'm getting busy with paper cuttings. . .in fact, I shipped my very first two orders out to clients on Saturday!! It's really exciting, but unfortunately, I'm not doing a very good job of juggling everything! So very sorry for my absence from blogland. . .I'm hoping to get it together and find the balance in working all day at my job, being a Mom & wife, and then going back to work after the girls go to bed in my office with the paper cuttings.

Cross your fingers on that one! I could really use any positive thoughts you can spare. Some days it really seems like this is all going to happen, and it's going to happen a lot sooner than I ever dreamed. And then other days, it feels like it may take a few years after all, if it ever happens at all.

Exciting.
Stressful.
Anxious.
But mostly, I'm just thrilled to be able to create something for people that they truly love!.

xoxo Lori Danelle

5 comments:

  1. Tom said you have been pulling some CRAZY hours. You can do it! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your work looks amazing! Just remember FAMILY come first so who cares if you miss a few blogs huh?! :-) (not that I don't like reading your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! case the day I swear I'm going to commission a work of these to remember one of the most beautiful day for a lifetime.
    I hope that when that day even make these wonders!

    greetings from Spain **

    Marta XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your first 2 orders! your work is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much to all of you! I really appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails