Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures of Zoe!!!

I can't wait to share some of these, so here's a few! I haven't edited them or anything, but wanted to get them out for you to catch a glimpse of the adorably sweet little Zoe Mckenna.

She was such a sweet little dear through all of these, and if I just knew how to better use my camera, could be very tempted to take pictures of babies all day!
IMG_4502
IMG_4523
IMG_4520
IMG_4538
IMG_4561
IMG_4578
IMG_4583
IMG_4588
IMG_4589_2
IMG_4609

Why, oh why do they have to get big!!!

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I love how they just curl up to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! love the pictures of baby zoe outside. i found your blog via whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I saw the field on the way to my friends house and just knew we had to take some there! I was a little worried though that she wouldn't be up for it as the field did attract quite a few bees!! But we kept Zoe clear of the actual flowers and had Mommy and Grandma on guard, just in case!! I had hoped to get more, but unfortunately we got out there later than is ideal and were battling the quickly setting sun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails