Saturday, April 25, 2009

baby zoe!!

So I'm in Memphis getting my baby fix!!!! I cannot believe they start out so tiny. . . .and get big so quickly! Gotta be honest. . .I want to take one home!!!

OK, so not really. Only if it could stay itty-bitty forever and never cry and let me sleep through the night from day one. Since not a single one of those criteria are remotely possible, I think I'll stick with my 2 little lovies at home. (and visit Zoe as often as I can manage!!)

Creativity has possessed me since I arrived and I am going to take a stab at photographing this little sleepy bundle. My plans are big, so hopefully at least a handful with turn out for Katie and Jared to look back on fondly.

I've torn apart their guest room and have it all staged and ready to go. Right now I'm just waiting for the sweet little thing to finish her bottle. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm able!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails